Finding the right color of fabric..


..why must this be so freakin' difficult?

So JoAnn's was having a New Years Day sale and I figured I would take advantage and buy some fabric for Agitha's dress. The prices were great but I had a hard time finding colors to match! I ended up getting something a bit too dark and then another needs like a hint of green so I plan on buying some green dye and adding a green touch to it. I will test a small piece first of course. ;/

Anyway...I'm kind of disappointed. I looked through both JoAnn's that I know of and didn't find anything to really match up the colors as accurate as I wanted to. :[ I found the colors in other fabrics but they wouldn't look right and were too shiny or thick. If I'm really not happy I will freakin' order online or just try and dye up something to match. I have looked at Wal-Mart but their fabric is a bit cheap. Still though. I think I will look again...just to make sure.

In anycase...I'm pretty tired. Robby went home this morning and I miss him already. I will miss snuggling up to him before bed. :[ He's such fun to be around. He may seem pretty quiet but once you get to know him and he opens up...it's great. He's always got me laughing or just feeling happy. ^~^ The more time we spend together the closer we feel and the more we understand each other... It also gets harder being apart! But yeah....I'm going to go shower and sleep. I'm pretty tired and my nose has been all runny today. I already got sick last month though! Freakin' sucks!


Goodnight. <3

-
Sheik

P.S.
This cracks me up: