Por que?! XDDDDD

So Robby has been saying, "I could be this guy, or this guy.." and what I'm talking about is COSPLAY!! He might be joking, I don't know...but the thing is...he chooses animes I don't like ;__; Like Bleach and YuYuHakusho! T-T; He's saying he would want to cosplay Renji or some other guy from Bleach, and um...Yusuke from YYH. I don't know about Yusuke, cause he looks short and stuff and I hate YYH XD...but meh. Cosplay is about fun, so if he had fun cosplaying them I would just be happy for him!

Anyyyywaaay, when the weather gets better we'll work on my weapon for Mercedes. I also need to check out that sewing machine his Nonna has. Hmm...(o.o)

Oh and I haven't found a JoAnn's yet, but I'm pretty sure they have one here or something. I'll ask my friend, Catz.

^~^; I sure am hungry right now.