Cosplay Weekend?

Hey there guyz..

I apologize for my lack of blog posts. I've been busy hanging out with my cosplay group because Fanime has creeped up on us quite quickly it seems and we have a lot to work on! Like this past weekend we had to get together and work on things, we also had to work on our skit for the masquerade. Ugh. Saturday is going to be freakin' BUSY...but I think we will survive. A few of the members are nervous about getting their costumes done right in time but I think we will all finish. We always seem to get everything done by the time the con actually comes around so..I have faith in all of us.

I'm pretty excited about doing a skit but I'm also nervous ^___^;; It'll be awesome though. I really think people will like our Odin Sphere group :) We've been putting a lot of dang effort into this so DANGIT WE WILL BE AWESOME...well to ourselves anyway........ Oh and from what I've seen there isn't an actual Odin Sphere gathering, which is fine because we'll practically be the gathering with 10 people in our group and evvveeryyyone will be an Odin Sphere chatacter. W00T!

Can't wait, can't wait...caaan't wait -dances-

Oh and I also can't wait to see PikminLink again, Jin, InkyLink and Catz~ Because they're awesome and I love 'em! ^_________^


I got to go try and work on some things now! I also have some art pieces to finish for the fair :[ Due by Friday. Uaaaaghh!!!

Here's a video we posted on our youtube page. You can subscribe if you'd like :)