Back on Track!



Hi guys!

^~^ I'm sorry for my lack of posting, and I know I always apologize like this too... but I really AM sorry! I've been busy and lazy, yes, lazy..... but here I am now with some cosplay updates!

Even though Fanime is over until next year there are still costumes I want to make! This summer I have only 3 in mind and that is Fado, Luxray and my Sand Bender cosplays. I'm pretty excited for them and all three of them combined will still cost less than my Princess Agitha costume XD
I won't need to buy any new wigs, my friends have offered to let me borrow their wigs. :) Which is nice of them, and they're always welcome to borrow my wigs or even costumes...!

Ahhhhh.. Alright, pictures!

Fado:

Luxray (designed by me):

Sand bender:
?? No picture yet but they're from Avatar: The Last Airbender! :3 My friends are doing an avatar group of sand benders so I'm joining in!

Oh and I posted a few Fanime vids on my Youtube! Also, I have a new vlog up and I'm editing my Cosplay in America video too right now!


-
Sheik