Not at Anime Expo...


It actually kills me that I'm not at Anime Expo this year.
It's depressing!
What's funny though is that my monthly thing is late again (I'm just not regular anymore it seems!)
and it'll probably hit on the 4th of July..Last year it hit the day of AX. XD
Sooooo yeaaaaaah.

I just wish I could have gone this year. I loved Fanime and all, but one big con a year is not enough for me. I love it too much to just be happy with that.
Luckily, Sac Anime looks like it will be a definite thing so I'm looking forward to that! I'm also looking forward to our D.gray-man night this Friday and Ani-Vent next month.
It looks like quite a few friends from everywhere, even the bay area are going to it!
If we get enough people to go we can earn more money..and then it will encourage more people to go next year. This year could be the last year it is held because the host is moving away. :[ I don't even know if I Should tell anyone but yeah... Unless people take his place, this won't happen again so I REALLY hope we can get enough people to go to the con. SO PLEASE GO!

n________________n

Alright, I need to get ready. I'm going to Wal-Mart today with my Miam.


-
Sheik