*


So. Nursery Inspiration. I think this post could have easily had eight thousand images in, but I’ve saved your finger from all that scrolling and cut it down to this lot. There are a whole heap more in a folder on my desktop.

Right now I have so many ideas rattling around in my head it’s hard to decide which will work well together. We want this to be a space we all love being in; spending time in as a new family. Nothing too matchy matchy (obviously…wait ‘til you see the rest of our house) and somewhere bright and colourful. With the perfect sprinkling of handmade, vintage and second hand treats.

Now I can’t wait to get started. Because at the moment, this is how the room is looking….



PICTURES: source 1; source 2; source 3; source 4; picture 5: source unknown; sources 6&7; source 8