LAZY DAYS

Ah Friday, you are very welcome today. After a week of birthday parties, roadtrips and weddings the idea of two days, just us three, sound blissful. And the forecast of rain offers the perfect excuse to snuggle up indoors under piles of blankets, eat naughty treats and drink hot chocolate. Oh, I do love you autumn.

I'd love to know what your weekend plans are. Any great adventures you're preparing for, or are you joining us in our quest for lazy days?

On a very happy side note, a big hello to all our new followers. 250, wow! We're very happy to have you all here and I love to hear from you, so please do stop by and say hello :) Also thank you for all the lovely messages of support on this post. It means a lot.

Happy weekend everyone xx

Picture taken on my iPhone at the wedding we attended on Wednesday. These two...I feel so much happiness when I see them together.