BITS + PIECES: snowed in






The on-pour of snow last week meant travelling too far from home during the last few days has been tricky, so we've been tucked up indoors with only the occasional (and rather slippery) trip to the park and shops. 

1. Pyjama days were a must, as were super soft and snugly knits. 
2. Yummy lunches of cheese, Marmite on toast and left over frittata with banana and blueberries for pudding. Eaten from the very cool plates and dishes Josephine received for her birthday.
3. Farewell dear Converse. You have served me well over the years but I can no longer ignore your huge holes, that ensure my feet get drenched every time it rains, and the fact that the torn up rubber inside has made holes in every pair of socks I own. 
4. Snowy days indoors call for sorting and nearly-spring cleaning; the re-discovery of lost jewels and finding the perfect use for the little bowl my Mum gave me at Christmas.
5. If I have a quiet five minutes, you can find me devouring this book. Sent to me by my sweet friend Carine, it is an inspiration. I feel sure I will be writing more about it here in the near future.