Oh my! Hacked?

Hey guys!

So I don't have much time right now but I want to apologize for the lack of posting lately. On my birthday, April 8th, I tried to log-in into my gmail account (which is connected to this) and I couldn't! It wouldn't take my password, so I tried resetting it but I couldn't remember the answer to my security question. I figured my email was hacked and I could no longer access my blogger or youtube account T__________T It made me cry. After filling out a form and stuff, complaining to Google I received an email on my yahoo account telling me that my form was denied and I didn't have enough information about my account to prove it was MINE. Grrrrr........ Sooo without giving up I tried the security question again and changed one letter in it..according to how I word things and it worked! I was sooooo RELIEVED. Seriously.

Anyway. I really got to go!!!!!!


P.S.

MY WIG AND GLOVES CAME IN!!!!!!!! ^______________^;;; I'll post photos later.