Pokemanz...ftw!k


I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was....
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon!

...Okaaaaaaaaaaaay. Anyway!

I've really gotten back into Pokemon, if you haven't noticed. It all started when I tried out Pokemon Diamond. You see, I stopped after Silver. I stopped playing most handheld games period. While in Texas, Robby gave me his nice DSlite he never plays and let me have it. Along with it came some games! First I was playing Spirit Tracks, which I need to finish and then along came Pokemon and I tried it just for the heck of it. Minutes turned to hours, and hours..days. LOL.

Yeah. I love playing pokemon games. Our little town even has a new game store with games and I went over there yesterday to check it out. Robby bought us a game called RedSteel and Pokemon XD (Gale of Darkness)... It's okay for a gamecube game..~

I can't wait until I can make more pokemon gijinka costumes!
The next ones will be: Abra, Mudkip and Finneon...most likely.