THIS FRIDAY. COSPLAY. AHH.




Sorry for the lame-o caps! I'm freaking out. Okay not freaking, but I am reaaaaaallly NOT sure who to cosplay as for "International Cosplay Day".

I have a few options in mind but I don't know. I kind of just want to make one before Friday. I think that's a bit insane though considering there's only 2 days before Friday. Ugh. Why did I wait this late?

I think my friends and I are going to get into our costumes and hit up a burger joint or something then probably take pictures / make videos for the heck of it because of the "holiday". I think it's going to be fun and neat! ^__^; Tonight I hung out with some of my friends. It has been a while but it was nice. Although we have a nice handful of differences, we have cosplay that is usually the main topic. Actually, it's all we talk about. Or mostly what we talk about. I'm fine with not talking about cosplay though... I mean I've been fine knowing I'm not really working on anything. Perhaps once I start having an income I will jump into some crazy projects. I don't want lots of simple costumes. I want epic costumes. Costumes that scream "I TOOK A LOT OF TIME BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!" XD Ahhh perhaps it is the artist in me.


Anyway, I'm pretty tired now. I think I will sleep. Let me know if you'd like to see me in a certain costume.......

What are you guys (my followers..hehe) going to wear on International Cosplay Day? :]