*

Bump Day. 24 weeks down. 6 months already.

The belly continues to grow, grow, grow. Last week, on the same day, a man in the sandwich shop exclaimed that I surely couldn't have too much longer to go while a lady at work, who I hadn't seen for months, couldn't believe I was 6 months gone, the bump was so neat and tiny. And when I saw my Dad he had forgotten over the course of lunch that I was even pregnant. But then that's my Dad. You can always count on him. I suppose every bump's different and that's the beauty of them. I've got to say, I think mine's baking away rather nicely so far.

New this week in the journey that is pregnancy, is heartburn. Savage, horrid heartburn. I've never suffered from it before, so it's a lovely treat. Not. It's times like these that the old wives tales start coming out. Apparently this means the baby will have lots of hair. We'll see.

6 months seems like a real milestone to us. Not too much longer until we meet you little one. And we're so blasted excited about that.