*

It’s been a crafty old place round here over the last few weeks, what with mammoth Happy Circus orders, quilts, pillows, presents and what not all being made. Most recently? Some crazy felt creatures my sister and I have been making for nephews, god-daughters and unborn babies.

Next on my list though, and maybe one for when Maternity Leave starts, is a cloud. And there’s some amazing inspiration out there on the cloud front, believe me. Colours and faces and falling raindrops; how’s a girl to choose what to include? I do love Kristi’s though. It’s utter simplicity is so calm and lovely, don’t you think? And now I’ve mastered the blanket stitch (something I got very excited about – overly excited you might say) I’m good to go…

These clouds? A whole host from the always wonderful Donna Wilson.