*

Bump Day. 31 weeks down and another overnight growth spurt. I’m sure of it.

This has become my pregnancy uniform over the last few weeks and I reckon I’ll be rocking variations of this outfit until the baby arrives.


Item 1: Black maternity tights. Most comfortable thing ever and right now my favourite ever purchase. They come right up over the bump. Sexy.

Item 2: Jersey skirt with elasticated waistband. A total bargain at £2.99 from H&M.

Item 3: Lycra packed vest tops in an array of colours. Black, grey, blue, green, yellow, red stripe, navy stripe, tie-dye…you name it, I have it.

Item 4: Pretty cardigan in a whole variety of patterns. Charity shops have been a savour when it comes to this and last week I found a lovely floral one for the grand sum of £2. Apparently I have a penchant for florals right now.

And on the feet... brogues in brown, black or cream. Waterproof, flat, grippy. What more could you ask for in all this rain?