*

Things to smile about this week:

1. All your awesome comments on the launch of Happy Circus. Thank you so much. They all mean a bundle and have really encouraged me this week.

2. Selling my first item on Etsy to a lovely lady in the UK. A pompom garland is off to its new home and I really hope that she’s happy with her little purchase. B decided a week ago that they would be my best seller. Clever boy.

3. Meeting up with my awesome pals Anna, on Friday, and Lizzie, on Saturday. You know it’s a true friendship when you can meet up after months and chat like you only saw each other yesterday.

4. Wrapping up warm for a family walk along the canal, with the kiddos feeding the ducks and us eating Cadbury’s Crème Eggs.

5. Random conversations with B that turn into mega discussions with insanely cool outcomes. Husband dearest, you totally rock.