*

Today is an exciting day. Today I launch my little business, Happy Circus.

So please pop along to Etsy and check out my hand knitted treats. After all, you can never have too many pompoms or bows in your life.


Over the next few months I’ll be adding more for the grown-ups, as well as some new colour choices too and for the next two weeks I’ll be offering all you lovely people a super duper 15% discount. Just “message the seller” and let me know that you’re a reader of my blog.


I’d love to hear what you think and hope you find something you like. Thank you for all your support in getting to this point. I’m really excited about where this little venture might take me.


Happy shopping at Happy Circus xx


ps. Black Swan is most definitely worth a watch. This film is thrilling and tense and completely exhausting but really very fantastic. A Darren Aronofsky classic. And Natalie Portman totally deserves all the praise she's getting right now.