*

I’m back. Back to work, back to blogging and trying to get back into a bit of a routine after ten days of 2am bedtimes, lie-ins until 11am and trips a-plenty visiting family and friends.

It was such an awesome Christmas break, starting with the arrival of my new camera. I love this camera. Love. It was such a manic Christmas I hardly got any time to figure out the settings, but even on auto it takes some wicked pictures.

Christmas Day involved some amazing presents and the yummiest of dinners, which B cooked using the vintage Le-Creuset pans and this heavy 1970s pot I found him for Christmas. There were 9 of us for lunch and more food than you can imagine.

B gave me these awesome yellow Converse and this fab necklace from one of my favourite Etsy sellers

The two little love birds my sister drew for me

My second pair of brogues. These are from my brilliant Mum.

In the afternoon we visited the rest of my family and spent a few hours being silly, playing board games and eating chocolates at my Grandparent’s house.

We also caught up with some teeny folk. And I worked out how to use the monochrome setting on my camera.
Beautiful Amelia

Sleepy Austin

So, here’s to the New Year. I wonder what it’ll bring…