*

So you all know what a knitting machine my Mum is, and have seen the beautiful things she's made our bub. Well now she's offering the world of Etsy some gorgeous knitted treats too, through my shop Happy Circus. With three styles of cardigans, some awesome dungarees, leggings and two hats on offer, there's plenty to choose from. All are based on vintage patterns and come in a really fab collection of colours - perfect for boys and girls.

Ben and I have already got versions of all these pieces lined up for our baby (the leggings and dungarees are seriously unreal) and I can guarantee you'll all love them too.

Plus there's a few new items from me - some Little Bow Pins to spice up your top, jacket or hat and a new pink hair bow too. There are also a few other bits in the pipeline, so keep your eyes peeled.

I hope you like these new additions, let me know what you think...

ps. Happy Birthday shout-outs to my sister and Nan for their birthday's over the weekend. We hope you both had the fabulous days you deserved xx