It’s Manic Wednesday again (where did that week go?) but I had a little time so thought I’d do a knitting update. I finished this pink cardigan. Well, mostly. I practically got to the end and decided I didn’t like the pattern, so made the decision to not waste any more wool and stop. I got to practice lots of different techniques which was really handy, but I just wasn’t loving the design so I decided to move onto something I loved.

And in the last week I have become knitting obsessed. I’ve even started on numerous Christmas presents. One for my Sis is coming along and I’m about to start on some pretty cool stripy scarves for my nephews. But most of all I’m particularly pleased with my little baby booty design. I’ve adapted a pattern in the book I’m using and luckily have three babies to knit for. B’s brother’s little boy is due to hatch in the next two weeks, my best mate’s at the beginning of January and my cousin’s the beginning of February. So I figured I better get on with it.

So, here they are. The teeniest of booties. Very warm and snugly for the winter, don’t you think. And I’ve started on some for my cousin too, in white and cream stripes. Pretty subtle but I know they’ll love them. I love that I can whip one up in about an hour and B’s very impressed at how neat I am. Got to stop typing now so I can go knit. See? Obsessed.