Me, my Nan, the Birthday Girl and my Sis
The nose is feeling much better thank you. And I woke up to find it only a bit red and a teeny bit swollen, so nothing that anyone but me will notice. Your lovely comments made me not feel quite as silly about it – apparently there’s quite a few clumsy bloggers out there! A comforting fact.

Last night was very fun. 28 in a pub that doesn’t take reservations could have been tricky, but eventually we took over a whole section of the pub and entertained everyone with a very loud rendition of Happy Birthday when my cousin Fran’s cake was bought out. Me, B, my Sis and her guy took one table and lots of food was consumed. We also created some pretty funky-looking facial disguises from the green foil off a beer bottle, to help pass the time while we waited hungrily for our food to arrive. Because that’s the kinda cool gals we are.