*

Sometimes I have things that I keep meaning to do, but just never seem to get ticked of the list (oh, how I love a good list). One of them is printing our photos and putting them in albums. I did it about 18 months ago and ne'er was it done again.

We got a really awesome album as a wedding present and i've been meaning to fill it. Finally, on Friday, I ordered the prints. And today they arrived. Hoorah. How I love to get parcels. So now there are pictures everywhere and a stack of albums waiting eagerly to finally get the opportunity to do their job.

Now I just need to find the time to do that. Not quite sure when though. This is a rough idea of the next 10 days.
Finish quilt before Saturday
Make paper chains
Have a serious sort out of the living room
Decorate house for Christmas
Wrap presents
Knit, knit, knit
Special gathering on Sunday
Finish logo designs for my business by Monday
Work, work, work
Seeing the first night of my Dad's latest play on Thursday
Christmas meal at work
Have a cup of tea with my Grandparents while they're up here visiting
Welcome some of the most awesome buddies who arrive next Friday for a weekend of fun (hence early Christmas decorating and major tidy up)

Blimey. That list is even longer than I thought.