*

Our living room is now bursting with Christmas goodness. The paper chains are up, some impressive snowflakes have been made and the Christmas tree is glistening in the corner with plenty of presents stacked underneath it. I’m so excited I can barely keep by bottom on the chair as I type.

The weekend was a manic one (as per my list last week) but I got everything done that I hoped to. The quilt got finished and given to my best friend as a surprise at her baby shower on Sunday and she loved it. Annoyingly though it was such a close call getting it finished I forgot to take a picture. I’ll have to get Em to take some and send them over.


Luckily the print deadline for business-related things has been moved so the logo doesn’t have to be done until the end of the week. This is good as I am a fussy little bunny and my sis hasn’t quite finished it. The next couple of days involve lots of knitting and tidying up, but it all seems pretty achievable now. What a relief.