*

This week has been both good (Christmas decorating and seeing my Dad’s play) and bad. On Tuesday I tripped up our front door step and busted the knee I dislocated a few years ago. The nurse (yup, I had to see a nurse) gave me a whole bunch of ice packs, bandaged it up for support and told me to rest for 2 days. It’s still feeling pretty crappy but no way was I missing my Christmas meal today so I headed back to work. And it was totally worth it.

So this week, I’m doing something a little different to my usual Friday’s Things to Smile About. Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been thinking a lot about 2011 and what it might hold. I’ve been inspired by the oh-so-cool Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess and her 28 before 29 birthday list, so have written a list of everything I’d like to try and achieve over the next year. My 10 for 2011. I figure that if I write a nice long list I’m bound to achieve a couple.


Some of these will be easy. Some will take a bit more work (or guts, when it comes to the haircut). But I like to have something to aim for.