*

Yesterday it was our ten year anniversary.

Breakfast in bed, some lovely presents, a lazy walk around town and some new DVDs. We got home, put the PJs on and grabbed a blanket ready for some serious movie watching. And in case you haven’t seen it, Pineapple Express is genius.

As a treat we got some amazing steak for dinner too. We walked up to the meat counter in Waitrose just as they were reducing the super expensive stuff and got a complete bargain. We had a whole steak each (normally we share one) that B marinade in plenty of red wine, with some of his amazing rosemary and garlic roasties, peas and runner beans. We even used our fancy schmancy plates. This taste sensation was followed by chocolate fudge cake and some Green & Blacks ice cream for pudding. Dude, it was good. Real good.

We had such an awesome day. Just me and my best friend eating good food and laughing lots.

Happy anniversary my love. I adore you.

ps. the top two pictures are some damn cool presents. I designed the picture heart for B and he got me a super duper knitting needle roll, a lovely vase, some vintage fabric he found and some awesome wool. We love a good present selection in our house!