The weekend was a bit of a mixed bag of tricks. Saturday was packed with family parties so lots of fun and lots of yummy food. And there was a chocolate fountain. With strawberries, marshmallows and mini-doughnuts to dunk. Doesn’t get much better than that in my books.

But Sunday was a bit of a bummer. B and I had planned on going to Glastonbury Festival next year and we’d persuaded my sis and her guy to head along too. Yesterday morning we were all on the phone for around 5 hours. Yep. FIVE HOURS. And online. All in vain. We got zilcho on the ticket front. As you can imagine it was disappointmentsville in our house. So to cheer us all up we headed to my sister’s, ate pizza, ate more chocolate (whoops) and watched a movie.

Now we're thinking what to do instead. We've heard Bestival is pretty good, so maybe we'll head there. But missing out on Glasto is just a bit sucky and we're all feeling rather sorry for ourselves. Hence the hoard of chocolaty goodness. If only I could exercise some self-control like the super cool Anna over at Rummey Bears. She's my new hero.