*

Thank you for all your lovely get-well-soon comments. I feel that I’m on the mend. Hoo-rah.

Things to smile about this week:

1. Finishing our nephew’s scarves for Christmas. Pretty simple, but they’ve got stripes and pompoms. What more can you want in life.

2. My new brogues. They were £5 in the sales. That’s right. £5. Awesome.

3. Eating B’s gingerbread house. Each week a member of his team have to teach the others a crafty skill as part of some team-building type thing. Laura baked all the pieces and then everyone had to build and decorate them. I thought B went to work each day. Turns out he goes to nursery school. Most fun working day ever.

4. Having our best friends round for dinner on Tuesday. Eating the pizzas B made, polishing off this chocolate cake and playing board games. So much fun. We love you guys.

5. Jammin' with our nephews last Saturday. Some sweet music was made. Or maybe not.


ps. of course the person who made me smile most was B who took awesome care of me when I was being a lame sick person. So lush.