Vocaloid. OY!


I had sworn I would NEVER EVER EVER cosplay a vocaloid and guess what happened? I FOUND HER. Freakin' SF-A2 Miki, a new vocaloid from another program. She's so adorable. I love her hair (aside from the fact that long wigs suck..) and I ADORE her little cyber outfit. Her voice is kind of raspy in some songs and I love it. She's just too cute and after listening to a lot of vocaloid songs and attempting to learn the famous Love*Joy song I've come to accept the fact that I will indeed be cosplaying as a vocaloid. XD I'm sorry if I have disappointed any of my followers. Ah, I can't wait to be a cute little singing robot girl.~

Ahem. Aside from that I will be pulling out some fabric for my Sheik costume and working on it soon. Perhaps even tomorrow. I REALLY want to and need to. I don't know why I have been slacking ;__; AGHHHH. In anycase I think I'll add one of my favorite songs of Miki and then say good night. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ApXJt74_4